351 results for Charities in York
- Baspcan (British Association For The Study and Prevention Of Child Abuse and Neglect) 17 Priory StreetYO1 6ET York 01904 613605
BASPCAN is a multi-disciplinary organisation bringing together personnel from all agencies working in the field of child protection. We provide high quality up-to-date training through seminars ... CHARITIES, VOLUNTARY, charity ORGANISATIONS, charity Conferences, Safegurading, child protection,...
- Special Needs Activities & Play Provision for York 84 Lowther StreetYO31 7LX York 01904 640562Closed
The Tuke Centre York is a counselling and therapy service which offers discreet, confidential support for individuals and couples through difficult times. We are a charity and our work is underpinned...
... old people support, charity, elderly support organisation
York and District Mind continues to respond to the needs of our particular community, and to provide a more convenient and accessible quality service to local people. We are a local Mind Association,...
... charity, fostering agency, children adoption
Safe and Sound Homes helps young people aged 16-24 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in York and North Yorkshire.
... Charities, voluntary organization, Volunteering, public interest, non-profit organization
The Friends of The National Railway Museum (FNRM) was established in 1977 to help the National Railway Museum conserve and operate railway exhibits that might otherwise have to wait many years before ... engines, york attractions, railway trains, Charities, railway museum, charity projects,...
... mental health services, charity
... charity, social care
Jessie's Fund helps children who are seriously ill or have disabilities to communicate through music. We work in children's hospices, special schools, and in other settings, all over the UK. This...
Family Matters York is a charity working to strengthen relationships and build confidence within families to withstand and overcome the pressures they face.
- The Royal British Legion The Stables, Fairfield Farm, Shipton RoadYO30 1XW York 01904 678861
- Arthritis Research Uk 14 COLLIERGATEYO1 8BP York 01904 541304
The principle of the Best Western Beacon Charitable Trust is to help 'make a little go further' by providing some support for fundraising to ensure all funds raised can go directly to the cause....
- Ssafa Forces Help North Yorkshire Ta Centre, Worsley Barracks, Fulford RoadYO10 4EB York 01723 882282
- Business Support Services York
- Psychotherapy Charity York
- Psychotherapy Therapists York
- Registered Psychotherapists York
- Voluntary Organisations York
- Charity Shops York
- Heart Charity York
- Volunteering York
- Charitable Organisations York
- Charity Projects York
- Social Work York
- Organisations York
- Care Homes York
- Group Analyst York
- Social Services York
- Gestalt Psychotherapist York
- Humanitarian Aid York
- Humanitarian Organisations York
- Accounting York